The DT Swiss U 683 rim features a larger rim cross section to increase its resistance to the higher weight of e-touring bike.
Approved for a maximum system weight of 180 kg, this 27.5″ rim will allow users to commute in the city or discover new paths, promising superior wheel resistance, even under heavy loads. Available with 28 or 32 spoke holes and a 35 mm inner rim width.
Product features – DT Swiss U 683
- Use: E-Touring Bike
- Size: 27.5″
- Reference diameter ERD: 561 mm
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Inner width: 35 mm
- Outer width: 40 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Tire interface: Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- Brake interface: Disc
- Rim Joint: Pin joint
- Spoke bore rim: Black Eyelet
- Valve hole: Schrader (plus Presta-adapter)
- Recommended system weight max.: 180 kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 2
Number of holes (choose variant)
- 730 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss U 683 27.5″ Rim
There are no reviews yet.