The ultimate component to personalize the riding behavior of the MTB in one place. The L3 Remote Lever, composed of the L2 and L1, works the same as the L2 Remote Lever with the added benefit of navigating the dropper post. The modular assembly allows for adjustment of the lever to the rider鈥檚 preferences, in order to obtain an optimal ergonomic riding position.
With its sleek design and various mounting options, this reliable Remote Lever can be fixed via a Matchmaker X or a handlebar clamp and adjusted individually for an optimal fit. This component doesn’t take up much space thanks to its simple and neat design, enabling the riders to have their bike under control at any condition during the MTB ride – exactly what they need in those decisive seconds to trigger their speed!
Product Features – DT Swiss L3 Remote Lever
- DT Swiss fork with O.D.L. activation
- DT Swiss damper with O.D.L. activation
- DT Swiss Dropper Post
- Actuation mechanism: Mechanical
- Actuation steps
- L1: Stageless
- L2: Doublestage (Open, Drive, Lock)
- Remote mounting: Handlebar clamp, Matchmaker X
- Mounting position: Left
- 84 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss L3 Doublestage Remote Lever
- 1 x handlebar clamp
- 2 x ferrules
- 3 x shift cables
- 4 x end crimps
- 2 x remote pull adjuster
There are no reviews yet.