Plus size tires are great, and with the XM 521 they find an ideally matching counterpart. It offers all the support needed by the most aggressive of riders, yet it keeps the weight really low.
That’s important since the big tires ask for fooling around on the trail, and any rider would rather spend his energy popping off obstacles than wasting it dragging along any extra weight. That’s the XM 521: A rim ready to induce smiles on rider’s faces.
Product features – DT Swiss XM 521
- Use: MTB / All Mountain
- Size: 27.5″
- Reference diameter ERD: 562mm
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Inner width: 35mm
- Outer width: 40mm
- Height: 21mm
- Brake type: Disc brake
- Bore Type: Non-Eyelet (PHR washer)
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Max recommended system weight: 120kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 4
Hole count (choose variant)
- 545g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss XM 521 Disc 27.5″ Rim
- incl. PHR Washers and DT Pro Lock Squorx Pro Head Nipple
There are no reviews yet.