The GRC 1400 SPLINE 42 from DT Swiss, one of the most technically advanced Gravel wheels on the market. Aerodynamic efficiency and wide rims provide maximum comfort, off-road drive and exceptional durability.
Racing King in the Gravel family – the Carbon Frontwheel GRC 1400 Spline 42 from DT Swiss
These are just a few of the factors that make this wheel the perfect companion for your next Gravel adventure.
No cars, untouched nature and endless roads. What used to be the terrain of mountain bikers today also fascinates racing cyclists. DT Swiss Gravel wheels offer the perfect blend of comfort, durability and off-road performance. Made for countless off-road adventures.
Product features – GRC 1400 SPLINE® 42 Carbon Disc Frontwheel
- Use: Gravel
- Model: GRC 1400
- Wheel size: 27.5″
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Outer width: 33mm
- Inner width: 24mm
- Rim Height: 42mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24 / 2-cross (1:1)
- Hub Type: SPLINE® db 240s
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Hub Axle System: 12 x 100mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock®, aluminum
- Max recommended system weight: 130kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 2
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- 717g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x GRC 1400 SPLINE® 42 Carbon Disc Frontwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape 25 mm
- 1 x Tubeless valve MTB 36-48 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.