The CRC 1400 SPLINE db 24 鈥?a wheel for all these challenges off the beaten roads. The full carbon tubeless ready rim, laced to a straight pull 240s based hub, combines maximum reliability for the harsh off-road use with superb performance.
Perfectly suited for the use of extra-wide tubeless tires, you’ll be impressed by the combination of lightweight, comfort and grip while searching for new adventures off the beaten roads. No matter if you are competing in cyclocross races, gravel adventures or simply the prestigious CX-lunchride with your colleagues.
Product features – CRC 1400 SPLINE® 24 Carbon Disc Frontwheel
- Use: Cyclocross / Cross Road
- Model: CRC 1400
- Wheel size: 28″
- Rim diameter: 622mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Outer width: 28mm
- Inner width: 22mm
- Rim Height: 24mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24 / 2-cross (1:1)
- Hub Type: 240
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Hub Axle System: 12 x 100mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Max recommended system weight: 130kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 2
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- 622g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x CRC 1400 SPLINE® 24 Carbon Disc Frontwheel
- Tubeless tape 25 mm
- Tubeless valve MTB 32 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.