Thanks to its 30mm inner width, 240s thru axle hubs and high quality build based on DT Competition spokes, the DT Swiss FR 1950 Classic sprints out of the start gate and delivers right to the finish line.
The FR 1950 Classic directly hails from the development factory that is the Downhill World Cup. The world’s wildest racers like Danny Hart and Brendan Fairclough have helped to develop this downhillers dream wheel.
Product features – FR 1950 Classic 29″ Frontwheel
- Use: Freeride/Downhill
- Size: 29″
- Rim inner width: 30mm
- Rim outer width: 35mm
- Rim diameter: 622mm
- Tire Type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Decal Type: Hub vinyl / Rim waterslide
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim color: Black
- Disc Mount: Disc IS (6-bolt)
- Spokes: DT competition®
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Hub type: 240
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Max. System weight: 140kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 5
Inner width – Axle system (choose variant)
- 30mm – 20/110mm
- 30mm – 20/110mm – Boost
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 30mm – 20/110mm: 1027g
- 30mm – 20/110mm – Boost: 1051g
Scope of delivery
- FR 1950 Classic 29″ Frontwheel
- Conversion Kit to 15mm Thru Axle
- Tubeless Rim tape 32mm
- Tubeless valve 32mm
Thru Axle not included!
DT Swiss Support for Conversion
The support site offers an overview and can help you to find the right conversion kit to convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.
➤ DT Swiss Conversion Charts
There are no reviews yet.